As a small retailer, you have too much to do. After all, making a sale is not easy and doing it all by yourself could be overwhelming. So, what should you do? Well, you need to find out what are your business needs, and then adopt a point of sales software that can help you run your sales smoothly. One such option is Shopify POS software.
Since 2013, Shopify is offering services as one of the best point of sales software. Apart from its robust features, Shopify POS provides seamless integration so you can operate your business from various locations.
Let’s have a look into offerings of Shopify POS.
- You are free to use Shopify POS for your varying business needs. Its availability to iOS and Android devices makes it convenient to view your full product catalogue, processing of sales data and inventory management.
- Shopify POS credit card readers accept American Express, Visa, and MasterCard. You can also expect different forms of payment with Shopify POS. Shopify also offer credit card reader for IPhone – Android, hence makes selling easier and quicker.
- You can sell both offline and online via Shopify point of sales software. Even, Shopify point of sales software also allows you to gauge performance by employees, time period and location.
- When it comes to cost, Shopify provides five POS plans to varying business needs ranging from $9 per month to $299 per month.
- Shopify’s wireless Chip and swipe card reader allows you to sell anywhere. It’s a tool specifically designed to meet the future needs of retail. Whether you’re selling in person, or at festival, you have all access for wireless payments in the palm of your hand.
- Regardless where you are located, Shopify’s iPad POS app allows you to take and process orders from anywhere.
- Many retailers positively review Shopify POS. They find it to be easy to use solution along with incredible customer support.
- Apart from gaining insights of business, customer’s details are automatically saved to your store as soon as you swipe their card. Knowing shopping habits of your customer will help you deliver a better customer experience.
Ultimately, you need to recognize which is the best point of sales software for your store. It depends on how much you’re willing to spend, to what features you expect from a retail pos system.
— David Blain (@BlainFg006) 4 de diciembre de 2018